Unique Buddha Ashtamangala shirt by Lakesh
The Buddhist Ashtamangala shirt by Lakesh is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it’s still soft and comfy .
Premium HD print made with water based and eco-friendly ink. This makes the t-shirt feel much softer than traditional screen printed shirts, but just as durable. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
Meaning of the Buddha Ashtamangala shirt by Lakesh:
The Ashtamangala is the grid of the 8 Auspicious Symbols in Buddhism. Therefore it is one of the most important and powerful symbols for buddhists!
The eight auspicious symbols are Ashtamangala in Sanskrit and bkra-shis rtags-brgyad in Tibet.These symbols are the most well-known group of Buddhist that symbolize the essence of an enlightened being:
– White parasol: The head like a protective parasol
– Pair of golden fishes: Precious enlightened eyes
– Treasure vase: The neck like a glass of good fortune, exquisite and ornate.
– Lotus: The mouth like an auspicious pink lotus
– Right-spiraling white conch shell: The voice of truth
– Endless knot: The mind of vast wisdom like an infinite knot
– Victorious banner: The body like the banner proclaiming the triumph over Mara’s attacking army
– Golden wheel: The feet that move in the path of the Dharma like an auspicious wheel.
In case of practicing meditation and contemplation upon these eight auspicious symbols there is a better understanding of the divine nature of the Buddha and the divinity within each of us waiting to be self-realized.
– 100% ring-spun cotton
– Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton and 10% polyester
– Dark Heather is 65% polyester and 35% cotton
– Shoulder to shoulder taping
– Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
We ship from America and Europe to the whole wide world!
Please make sure to contact in case of having any questions or requests